OLegacy Gold Coin (otherwise known as the "OLGC") is a reference to the physical gold coins held in third party vaults, and each OLGC constitutes 1 Troy Ounce of 999.9 Fine Gold.
An OLegacy Gold Coin (OLGC) is:
- Minted by OECD compliant refineries as 1 OLGC = 1 Oz. 999.9 Fine Gold Coin = 1,000 O Tokens.
- Tested by an ISO 17025certified precious metals testing, inspection and sampling laboratories.
- Vaulted at a top tier international third-party vaulting company.
- Audited by one of the top tier international auditing firms.
- Confirmed to be the legal property of O Tokens’ holder, to redeem at any given time (minimum 1,000 OTokens to redeem 1 OLGC).
- Each OLGC has the following specification;
The number of vaulted OLGCs is directlylinked to the number of generated O Tokens in circulation.